Family Holiday All-Inclusive Premium
Our offer includes a holiday that is even more inclusive than you might think at the beginning:
• Our offer includes a delicious breakfast, lunch, afternoon and dinner buffet; Drinks such as specialty coffees and teas, soft drinks, selected beers, red and white wines are available daily from 7.30 am to 10.30 pm in our restaurant. There are also fresh fruit and glasses of baby food ready for you.
In the Averbeck'schen country kitchen, our kitchen team presents you three times a day an extensive buffet for every taste. We attach particular importance to using high-quality and always - if possible - locally sourced products in our kitchen. We cook fresh and varied and it is our aim to serve a "real family buffet". In other words, all dishes are suitable for the whole family so that the little ones can try everything! As more and more guests eat vegetarian and vegan, our cooks adjust the offer on request.
At any time of the day or night, you will also find a selection of drinks in our kitchens (in the farmhouse and apartment building). In some rooms we also have a kettle and a small selection of hot drinks for your first morning coffee :)
We are happy to take account of allergies and food intolerances and prepare allergy-friendly food.
• You can use our swimming pool and the two saunas as often as you like! To use our saunas give us notice in advance so that they have the necessary temperature in time. By the way, we also offer swimming, aquafit and babyswimming courses in our swimming pool. Unfortunately, the pool is not usable at these times.
• If you would like to have a massage or beauty treatment, you are welcome to book it here.
• 56 hours a week, our childminders lovingly take care of your little ones and have created a great program for them. Handicrafts, treasure hunt, feeding animals, forest time, face painting, Childrens Zumba, pool party, cinema evening, u.v.m. You can always find the current program on our website. Of course, all activities are included in the price! A small number of offers have cost additionally, these are marked. Our child minders look after children from the age of 1 month onwards.
• Your kids can ride ponies with our childminders three days a week for 2 hours each. During this time, the little ones may ride as often as they like. Our riding instructors Hartmut and Kerstin guide you safely through the riding track. By bad weather the pony riding course takes place in the hall next door. If you have more fun on the back of the horses, you can book our riding courses for all ages and levels.
• Our play barn Landlümmels is the highlight for adults and children and is available for romping, hanging and slides all day long. You can also use our Kettcars, the Straw Play barn and playgrounds for free and as often as you like. A special highlight: while you relax and enjoy a drink or a glass of wine and have an "adult conversation" your little ones can play with their new friends. They are never far away.
• Since the little ones need the most luggage, we have much ready for you on site, so you can travel with very light luggage: You can borrow from us everything from the stroller to the cot, changing table to Vaporisator, bathrobe to water wings and lots more. You can find out more Q&As.
• Our feel-good service also includes daily room service. It is hoovered, the rubbish emptied, the beds made, towels changed on request and much more.
• In our public areas you will also find board games, books, a kicker and snooker table, and books and magazines.
Below you will find our prices for 2018 as a pdf file according to room categories and travel periods.
Please note that our prices are staggered. A stay of 3 nights or more at Landhaus Averbeck is 10% cheaper than 1-2 nights and from 7 nights you even get a discount of 16%.
• Because you can only experience everything that we offer in 7 days.
• Your little ones arrive properly after 1-3 days and then the holiday really begins
• Your children’s new friendships need a few days to "get warm"
During the main holiday season we have a minimum stay of 7 nights upwards Saturdays is arrival day. Generally 1 and 2 night stays can only be booked shortly before arrival via our limited offers website. Please note that we charge 2 full payers per room. We only make an exception in the category "single with child".