Discover the surroundings.
Encounters with the beautiful nature are simply part of a holiday in Lower Saxony. Cycling and short trips lead you into old Heather villages and extensive fields, meadows and forests. A good network of bike paths along the highways guarantee relaxed and enjoyable trips on your bike. Or maybe you find going through the magnificent landscape on a horse-drawn carriage even more comfortable and relaxing. During paddle rides, you could also get to know the fauna and flora of our beautiful heather waters in a very leisurely way and get back comfortably by our shuttle service after a long tour.
If you need a little more adrenaline and are at least 16 years old, you can ride a quad bike through the heather landscape and discover family vacations from a completely different angle.
No matter what you're in the mood for, whether decided in advance or spontaneously: We are happy to advise you in the planning of your trips and organize the necessary, if it is about renting boats, carriages or quads for example, we'd love to assist you.
Museums & Culture
- The old-fashioned half-timbered town Celle with ducal castle and baroque theatre as well as the Boman-Museum
- The memorial Bergen-Belsen
- The Winsener Museumshof
- VW's car city in Wolfsburg
- The Museumshof Hösseringen
- The petroleum museum in Wietze
Theme parks & (other) attractions
- Badeland Celle
- Stallion parade Celle
- Heide Park Resort in Soltau
- Snow Dome Bispingen
- SEA LIFE Hannover
- Miniature Wonderland Hamburg
Nature & parks
- Heather village and wildlife park in Müden
- Nabu Center and the Meißendorf ponds in Meißendorf
- The world's greatest bird park in Walsrode
- Serengeti Park in Hodenhagen
- Adventure Zoo Hannover
- Wildlife park Schwarze Berge
- Celle with a its cosy and extensive pedestrian area
- Designer Outlet in Soltau
- Hannover with its big pedestrian zone and
- lots of shopping centres in Hamburg